African Women’s Theologies, Spirituality, and Healing: Theological Perspectives from the Circle of Concerned African Women Theologians
Mercy Amba Oduyoye
Wild Mercy: Living the Fierce and Tender Wisdom of the Women Mystics
- Why is Mercy important in the world today?
- What is “Mercy”?
- How is Mercy gentle and strong, patient and responsive, now?
- What are key features of Mercy in a suffering world?
- Is Mercy more than about Social Justice? If so, how so?
- Why and how are beauty and joy important to Mercy?
- Who is “God” for Mercy?